[WSBAPT] [WSBARP] Quit Claim Deed to Trust

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Oct 3 10:57:27 PDT 2018

Hello Kira,

I practice in Washington and have used this approach for GST planning.  Additionally, I make differing QTIP elections for Washington versus Federal so I can get the step up at the Federal level but only have the smallest portion for WA Estate Tax purposes pulled in (I have even made a 0% WA QTIP and 100% Federal QTIP).

Good luck,

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe, Attorney at Law
Douglas • Eden