[WSBAPT] Will Found....how to file?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Nov 28 15:31:47 PST 2018

"Probate" has multiple meanings. In this context "probate" means "proving" of the Will ("probate or rejection thereof," with "thereof" meaning "the Will"), not the more generic meaning of "probate administration." An intestate administration technically is not a probate, even though everyone calls it that.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC