[WSBAPT] Getting Paid After Termination in Probate w/o Non-Intervention Powers

Thomas Hackett thomas at nwlegacylaw.com
Thu Nov 8 15:02:41 PST 2018

Colleagues-

I have a case where I represented the PR in a probate and I'm trying to
decide best course for getting paid remaining amount owed on invoices.

Former client is the PR of probate *without* non-intervention powers. I
have some funds in my client trust account. The amount owing is greater
than the funds in my client trust account. My plan is to file a motion
asking for the court to approve using the funds in my client trust account
to partially pay my invoices and approving my fees as reasonable and fair,
then file an attorney lien for the remaining amount.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

*Thomas A. Hackett*
Attorney | NW Legacy Law Center, P.S.
360-975-7770 | http://nwlegacylaw.com
<http://www.facebook.com/NWlegacylaw>