[WSBAPT] Successor trustees - power to appoint

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:42:29 PST 2018

I think you are under RCW 11.98.039.  If the trust is silent then I believe
this statute would fill in.  Let me know if other thoughts surface.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.