[WSBAPT] Off-topic referral - possible action against Apple

Nathan Arnold nathan at jjalaw.com
Wed May 23 16:44:39 PDT 2018

Lisa, this falls within my practice area and I would be happy to give a free consultation. Please contact me off-list. -Nate

Nathan J. Arnold
Johnston Jacobowitz & Arnold, PC

2701  First Ave, Ste. 200<x-apple-data-detectors://2/>
Seattle, WA 98121<x-apple-data-detectors://2/>
113 East Woodin Avenue, Suite 200<x-apple-data-detectors://3/>
Chelan, WA<x-apple-data-detectors://3/> 98816*
Office: (206) 866-3230<tel:(206)%20866-3230>
Cell: (206) 799-4221<tel:(206)%20799-4221>

Please copy my paralegal, Ms. Pattie Goedker (Pattie at JJALaw.com<mailto:Pattie at JJALaw.com>) on any email containing an attachment.

*this office does not accept service of process

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE
As required by United States Treasury Regulations, you should be aware that this communication is not intended or written by the sender to be used, and it cannot be used, by any recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the recipient under United States federal tax laws.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.