[WSBAPT] Accountant Referral - for Seattle

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Tue May 22 13:16:16 PDT 2018

Greetings,

Can you refer a creative (in a good way) accountant/accounting firm  in Seattle that can run pro forma income tax returns and advise on Roth conversions and Charitable contributions from retirement plans and the like?

Thanking you all  for your many contributions and insights over the years!

Best regards,
Kerry
Kerry E. Brink • Attorney at Law

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law

[cid:image001.png at 01D33865.5D37D9B0]

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Direct: 253-591-8555
Fax: 253-383-6377
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>

Be sure to check out our blogs on our website "In Brief"
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.