[WSBAPT] Order authorizing sale of real estate

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed May 16 11:56:56 PDT 2018

Does the incapacitated heir have a guardian, GAL or other legal representative looking out for their interest? Is the issue protection of the sale proceeds? I agree generally with Eric's suggested procedure, but would need to understand a bit more before taking that course of action. A hearing to get Court approval of the sale required notice, and someone must be in a position to receive notice on behalf of incapacitated heir.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.