[WSBAPT] Out of State PR Wants to Appoint AiF

Bryan A. Wichert baw at Spinnakerbldg.com
Thu May 10 11:56:13 PDT 2018

Greetings All,

PR was recently appointed to administer her sister's estate. PR lives out of state and wants to appoint a local friend to facilitate the sale of estate real property (i.e., execute a limited power of attorney).

This is the first time I've come across this situation with a PR, and I'm having trouble finding any authority for or against it. Any and all guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Very best,

Bryan A. Wichert | Attorney
Sanchez, Mitchell, Eastman & Cure, PSC
4110 Kitsap Way, Suite 200 | Bremerton, WA 98312
T 360.479.3000 | F 360.479.3983
baw at spinnakerbldg.com<mailto:baw at spinnakerbldg.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D38494.50D5C710]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential.  It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information.  This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.