[WSBAPT] Minor Beneficiary of Will Questions...

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Thu May 10 11:43:01 PDT 2018

I was concerned about the GAL likelihood. The estate doesn't have a ton of
money. Ultimately, all of the estate's resources are tied up in a rather
large seller-carried mortgage that decedent had from the sale of their
house a short while before their death, so the estate has about $500k in
value but that value is amortized over years. The estate is therefore going
to struggle to find money to pay a GAL and an attorney for the child,
despite the future value... Plus, there are unknown debts at this point in
time!

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***