[WSBAPT] Deed of PR - need to include easements?

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Mar 29 13:27:44 PDT 2018

I agree with the suggestion to sell out of the estate if the intention is to sell immediately, if there is no other hurry to close the estate and nothing to be saved in preparation of tax returns.

The escrow agent and title company will take care of the legal descriptions. If spouse is co-owner of the property they will need to sell their interest as well; a single purchase and sale agreement can be used for both interests.
Try to avoid the Form 17.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.