[WSBAPT] Deed of PR - need to include easements?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Wed Mar 28 19:46:10 PDT 2018

List -

I am doing my first Deed of PR transfer for a home that is in a planned
community. The title report included 3 pages of easements from the original
development back in 1990. I know that it not part of the legal description,
but I am curious as to whether they need to be included as, say an Exhibit,
to show the continuity of the easement. The property is being inherited by
the surviving spouse who will then be listing for sale.

Appreciate the guidance on that!

Thanks,

Brent

--