[WSBAPT] Spanish Translator

Jeannie OBrien jeannie at selanderobrien.com
Fri Jun 22 14:57:08 PDT 2018

I have had documents translated at the Mexican Consulate downtown. Be sure to make an appointment - it can get busy.

Jeannie O'Brien, Attorney
www.SelanderOBrien.com<http://www.SelanderOBrien.com>
3829C South Edmunds Street
Seattle, WA 98118
(206) 723-8200 ofc
(206) 723-3829 fax
[Logo2a]

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and do not copy or send this message to anyone else.