[WSBAPT] Non-probate for a not so small estate

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Jun 18 16:27:10 PDT 2018

Why not a small estate affidavit? If all other assets are not “subject to probate” because of the community property agreement, then the SEA is a reasonable tool. Technically the check shouldn’t be subject to probate either, but sometimes easier to jump through their hoops than to fight.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.