[WSBAPT] Was a revocable living trust created?

Christopher Small chris at cmslawfirm.com
Thu Jun 7 08:37:09 PDT 2018

I don't think listing "my heirs" as beneficiaries is the same as "my
probate estate." The heirs are remainder beneficiaries.

Cheers,

Christopher Small
CMS Law Firm LLC <http://cmslawfirm.com>
150 Lake St. S., Suite 218
Kirkland, WA 98033
206.659.1512

Legal stuff I have to put in... *To ensure compliance with Treasury
Department and IRS regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly
indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written by CMS Law Firm LLC
to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of: (i)
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal
Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another
party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or any attachments).*