[WSBAPT] Upcoming CLE on August 1st

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:45:00 PDT 2018

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming CLE on August 1st, 2018.

 I've included the information about the upcoming CLEs below:

*New Developments in Real Property CLE *
*on August 1st, 2018. *

In Person location: Washington State Bar Association, 1325 4th Ave Ste 600
Seattle, WA 98101
Webinar option available.
CLE credits: 5 law and legal procedure + 1 ethics
real estate markets to the broad ranging overhaul of the federal tax
regime, there is no shortage of new developments for the real estate
practitioner to stay on top of. Join us for a seminar that will explore the
impacts of the changes in the tax code on real estate owners and developers
(and practitioners), recent developments in real property case law and
fundamental skill development, among other topics.

Lunch is included in your tuition courtesy of the RPPT Section

You can click on this link to register for the CLE through the RPPT
website:  http://wsbarppt.com/cles/

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section