[WSBAPT] Follow-up on "Quick Question: Can Health Care Powers of Attorney be effective immediately?"

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Jul 25 13:34:32 PDT 2018

I include HIPAA waiver and access to receive, release and disclose health care information which is effective immediately, even though the medical decision making is not effective as long as the principal can make their own health care decisions.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.