[WSBAPT] another referral -- totally off topic

Ronald Housh ron at housh.org
Wed Jul 25 07:30:42 PDT 2018

Kate:

I have represented condo and HOA associations for over 35 years, including a large HOA association in Anacortes and an association of owners of boat slips in Seattle.

I’d be glad to discuss with you or the client possible representation.

Thanks,

Ron

NOTE:  I AM GENERALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS AND THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS

Ronald G. Housh P.S.

Seattle office:
1420 Fifth Avenue Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98101-2393