[WSBAPT] Spring 2018 Newsletter is now available!!!

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:56:23 PDT 2018

Hi Brett,

I'm sorry to hear that the link is giving you trouble and not connecting. I
tried it several times and it worked for me.

It is possible the you will need to type in the www to the web address
making it www.wsbarppt.com

I hope this helps. If the problem persists, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section