[WSBAPT] Spring 2018 Newsletter is now available!!!

Brett Sullivan brett at lucentlaw.com
Wed Jul 11 09:50:08 PDT 2018

Michael-

I clicked the link and received an error message: Server Error in '/'
Application.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com>

*We've moved! Please note the new address below.*

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 413-1004
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 413-1078
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/sullivanlawyer>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.