[WSBAPT] Seek referral for Ohio licensed real estate attorney

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Jul 10 13:46:37 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

I was contacted by a PC, resident here now, with property in Ohio.

Cuyahoga County in Cleveland. He has a potential buyer in Pennsylvania, I believe, and is looking for an attorney licensed in Ohio to assist him.

Any referrals, here or in Ohio would be appreciated and forwarded directly onto to PC.

Thanks in advance,
Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
For your advance planning, I will be out of the office Friday, July 13, 2018.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.