[WSBAPT] TOD recording procedure

Erin Fairley erin at leschilaw.com
Mon Jul 9 11:18:51 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Recording my first TOD.  Other than taking notarized deed to recorder’s office, are there other procedures required?

Thank you,
Erin

Erin Fairley / Attorney
erin at leschilaw.com<mailto:erin at leschilaw.com> / (206) 353-4625
Leschi Law, PLLC
121 Lakeside Avenue, Suite B Seattle, WA 98122
www.leschilaw.com<http://www.leschilaw.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail message or any attachment to it is strictly prohibited.