[WSBAPT] Referral or Licensed in Hawaii? (Hilo district-big island)

Brink, Kerry Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Tue Jul 3 11:26:09 PDT 2018

This gentleman has been great:

Tyson T. Tamashiro
Tamashiro Sogi, ALC
705 S. King St., Suite 108
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Telephone: (808) 492-1907
Facsimile: (808) 356-1581
www.tslawhawaii.com<http://www.tslawhawaii.com>

Best regards,
Kerry
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney at Law

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law

[cid:image001.png at 01D33865.5D37D9B0]

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Direct: 253-591-8555
Fax: 253-383-6377
www.vjglaw.com<http://www.vjglaw.com/>

Be sure to check out our blogs on our website "In Brief"
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.