[WSBAPT] Retainers in Probate w/o Non-Intervention Powers

Thomas Hackett thomas at nwlegacylaw.com
Thu Jan 25 10:28:06 PST 2018

Colleagues-

What is your practice with having advanced fee deposits in the
representation of PRs in probates where the PR doesn't have
non-intervention powers? While I know my fees require court approval, I am
unclear on if court approval is required to receive an advanced fee deposit
from the estate and what is the general custom for attorneys getting
advanced fee deposits when PRs don't have non-intervention powers.

Your thoughts and sharing of your practice on this is appreciated.

*Thomas A. Hackett*
Attorney | NW Legacy Law Center, P.S.
360-975-7770 | http://nwlegacylaw.com
<http://www.facebook.com/NWlegacylaw>