[WSBAPT] Referral for problematic real estate purchase

Steve Waltar steve at waltar.com
Fri Jan 19 12:29:13 PST 2018

You might try Greg Lucas
Gregory D. Lucas
LUCAS & LUCAS, P.S.
919 - 124th Avenue NE, Suite 101
Bellevue, Washington 98005
(425) 454-3302
www.lucasandlucas.net<http://www.lucasandlucas.net/>

Stephen M. Waltar
LEGACY ESTATE PLANNING, LLC
1750 - 112th Avenue NE, Suite C245
Bellevue, WA  98004
(425) 455-6788<tel:(425)%20455-6788>
www.waltar.com<http://www.waltar.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CA47FC.9ED8CEE0]<http://www.waltar.com/>

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-M-Waltar-PS/663832273655743>  [twitter] <https://twitter.com/WaltarLaw>   [linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3173783?trk=tyah>   [g-plus-icon-32x32] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/114715232767415279995>   [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/StephenMWaltarPS>
Circular 230 Warning:  This communication is not intended to constitute tax advice and may not be used by any person or entity for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained herein and any attachments are a private communication sent by the Law Firm of Stephen M. Waltar, PS and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information meant solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding or any form of copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, then delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.