[WSBAPT] REET and PR Deeds

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Jan 11 13:31:51 PST 2018

If I have a confirming email, I will sign for the grantees in an estate. The
risk of excise tax being assessed following an audit on this transfer is
about nil. I want the confirm so the heir cannot say they received the
property against their instructions.
Skagit has not hassled us about this so far.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.