[WSBAPT] Sheriff's Deed

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Feb 28 14:50:48 PST 2018

Attached are two pages of research summary on this topic. Part if it was produced by Eric Nelsen, a contributor to this list.
SOL runs as installments in default exceed six years, but only as to each installment.

Given that the loan documents have already been breached, as to the Due on Transfer/sale provisions, by the Sheriff’s deed, there may be an argument that the SOL has run on the Note and DOT in aspects other than the installment payment issue. More research and review of the loan documents would be necessary to determine the validity of that argument. But worth looking into.

The Quiet Title Act has a section on Outlawed Deeds of Trust. 7.28.300

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.