[WSBAPT] Sheriff's Deed

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:22:10 PST 2018

Jim, without doing any research and vaguely recalling previous posts asking the same question and noticing then that there was no clear answer, several people cited RCW 4.16.040 for the proposition that the statute of limitations is six years on the underlying obligation as long as no one has been making payments for at least that long.  If this is true, it seems to me that a quiet title action is appropriate.