[WSBAPT] Notice to Known Creditors in Estate w/o Non-Intervention Powers

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:47:54 PST 2018

If it was me, I would respond with the information requested but if this creditor then files and makes a creditor’s claim, reject it as time barred based on first notice.

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065
360.329.4079
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.
[Eagle2017BadgeSmall]        [cid:image002.png at 01D3ABCA.985C36C0] [cid:image003.jpg at 01D3ABCA.985C36C0] [Rated by Super Lawyers]