[WSBAPT] Off Topic - Car Accident - Skagit/Whatcom/Snohomish Co.

Felicia Value felicia at skagitprobate.com
Thu Feb 15 11:10:15 PST 2018

Colleagues,

An employer spoke to me yesterday about an employee who was recently in
a car accident.  The employee had a suspended license and no insurance.
The other driver (who was not injured) appears to have much better
resources to come out on top in this situation.  Employer would like to
buy his employee at least a consult with an attorney experienced in car
accidents.  Employee is in the Skagit County area.

Any recommendations?  I will forward your replies directly to the employer.

Thanks in advance -

--
Felicia Value
Attorney at Law