[WSBAPT] Probate referral Eastern WA

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Thu Feb 15 09:08:35 PST 2018

Kameron, I’d be happy to assist or simply take this on. We have a part time office in Grant County if filing there is desirable, but given state wide jurisdiction for probate matters, we would probably file here in Spokane County.

Tom

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>