[WSBAPT] British Columbia referral for property transfer

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Tue Feb 13 08:21:00 PST 2018

Vina E. Sayson
Partner
Direct:  604.231.5119
Email:  <mailto:vsayson at pllr.com> vsayson at pllr.com

Pryke Lambert Leathley Russell LLP
Suite 500 - North Tower, 5811 Cooney Road, Richmond, BC Canada V6X 3M1
Tel: 604.276.2765  |  Fax: 604.276.8045  |  Web: www.pllr.com

Member of World Link for Law, International Law Firm Network:
<http://www.worldlink-law.com/> www.Worldlink-Law.com

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.