[WSBAPT] First Wife (Deceased) Still on Title

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Mon Feb 12 17:18:05 PST 2018

Good Afternoon Friends of the List!

New client calls, we have lovely chat regarding getting her set up for her
estate plan.  As we are talking she tells me that her deceased husband's
first wife (who died in the 1980's - exact date not known off the top of
her head) is still on the title of her home. Apparently after she died, he
never probated her estate and when he died, they didn't know this so the
title has both her and the first wife on title.

I guess I have just one real simple question:
1) Is there a quick and easy way that I can assist her without having to
open full and complete probate?

--

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Founding Member*