[WSBAPT] Transfer Document for Vehicle Being Transferred from Estate to Heir

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Dec 14 12:13:10 PST 2018

Doug,

I actually still use Form-Ks for this purpose, though they cost $5 now.

Otherwise, I generally send the Personal Representative with the recipient heir to the DOL with the title and a checkbook along with Letters and Death Certificate.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Please note our office will be closed:  Dec 24, 25, 26, Dec 31 and Jan 1st.
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.