[WSBAPT] contract for wills

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Wed Dec 12 11:57:18 PST 2018

Because of the issues surrounding contracts to make Wills (e.g. tracing of
assets, dealing with changed circumstances such as remarriage or
disability/needs of beneficiary, possible disposition of assets prior to
survivor's death) I tell potential couple EP clients in my initial letter
re: joint representation I won't do those contracts. Instead, if they want
to do that much reaching from the grave, I recommend a trust and if they
insist otherwise, I decline representation. At least that's how I roll at
the moment. Thanks, Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)

phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.