[WSBAPT] Two-fer Question - Parceling Property through Probate; and Run Away Ex

Stanton M. Cole colestantonm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 08:01:38 PST 2018

Hi, Brent,

I am an attorney in Seattle Washington,practicing for over 40 years, and  I’ve had considerable experience in dealing with the issues that you have stated in your email.

Please have the prospective client call me at his/her previous earliest opportunity, and I would be glad to provide consulting services at no cost to determine is handling her case as a probate attorney would work out for her.

Very truly yours,

Stanton M. Cole, Attorney
206-473-2928
colestantonm at comcast.net