[WSBAPT] Klickitat County - real property issues

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Wed Aug 22 14:20:52 PDT 2018

Jim Kacena in White Salmon. 509-493-1776.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 2:01 PM, Karolyn Hicks <Karolyn.Hicks at stokeslaw.com>
wrote:

> Hello:
>

> I settled an estate dispute 4 years ago that, among other issues, involved
> distributing lots located in Klickitat County to three siblings (probate
> was pending in King). My client now needs a real estate lawyer in Klickitat
> with whom to consult about nuisance and/or trespass issues. Does anyone in
> this group do this type of work in Klickitat County or in a neighboring
> County —or — know someone good who does? I’d like to find a good referral
> for them. Thanks.
>

> *Karolyn Hicks*
> Shareholder
> Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
> 1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000 | Seattle, WA 98101-2393
> direct: 206.892.2155
> Karolyn.Hicks at stokeslaw.com | stokeslaw.com <http://www.stokeslaw.com/>
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally
> privileged. The information is solely for the use of the addressee(s) named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by
> return e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.