[WSBAPT] Klickitat County - real property issues

Karolyn Hicks Karolyn.Hicks at stokeslaw.com
Wed Aug 22 14:01:29 PDT 2018

Hello:

I settled an estate dispute 4 years ago that, among other issues, involved distributing lots located in Klickitat County to three siblings (probate was pending in King). My client now needs a real estate lawyer in Klickitat with whom to consult about nuisance and/or trespass issues. Does anyone in this group do this type of work in Klickitat County or in a neighboring County -or - know someone good who does? I'd like to find a good referral for them. Thanks.

Karolyn Hicks
Shareholder
Stokes Lawrence, P.S.
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000 | Seattle, WA 98101-2393
direct: 206.892.2155
Karolyn.Hicks at stokeslaw.com<mailto:Karolyn.Hicks at stokeslaw.com> | stokeslaw.com<http://www.stokeslaw.com/>
This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally privileged. The information is solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.