[WSBAPT] referral for a widow

James W. Spencer jamess at brothershenderson.com
Wed Aug 15 10:17:02 PDT 2018

Hi Julie:

I'd be happy to work with her. She should know that we charge for travel time. I do have a business entity background as well that may be useful for sorting out what happened with the business and its assets.

Feel free to refer her to the main number below and reception can discuss her matter in more detail.

Thank you,
James

James W. Spencer
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x106
e-mail:  jamess at brothershenderson.com<mailto:jamess at brothershenderson.com>
www.brothershenderson.com<http://www.brothershenderson.com/>

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.