[WSBAPT] Wa probate with wa and or real estate

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Mon Aug 6 19:34:51 PDT 2018

I agree, at least with respect to valuable real estate. As I understand it, executors can use Oregon's small estate affidavit even if the estate owns real property.
I don't remember the Oregon small estate affidavit's dollar limit, but we used it to transfer a deeded timeshare south of Cannon Beach without opening an ancillary probate.
Hope this helps,
John

John Creahan
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>