[WSBAPT] Community Property Agreement

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:29:10 PDT 2018

Before opening a probate, specifically if this is the only asset that has
not transferred, I would request a copy of the Account Agreement and see if
there are other mechanisms within Schwab's agreement that will allow you to
capture the asset, or confirm that their own agreement does not recognize a
community property agreement.  If nothing in the agreement, then I think
you are into a probate.

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.