[WSBAPT] TEDRA to terminate Supplemental Needs Trust

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Mon Apr 23 15:58:05 PDT 2018

I don’t see any problem using TEDRA to terminate this Trust. I see the advisability of having the adult son of the beneficiary sign off, but you should be able to use the doctrine of virtual representation as codified at 11.96a.120 to have the living siblings sign off for themselves and their heirs/descendants.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.