[WSBAPT] Alaska Resident w/ Washington Property-Referral for pre-nup & estate planning

Elizabeth Wallace liz at elgwa.com
Tue Apr 17 16:49:26 PDT 2018

We've had good luck with Dale Dolifka in Soldotna, AK. I don't know if he does pre-nup work but he might know someone if not.

Liz Wallace - Attorney
liz at ELGWA.com<mailto:liz at ELGWA.com> | www.ElderLawGroupWA.com<http://www.elderlawgroupwa.com/>

[ELG email signature TC - lg]

Confidentiality Note:  The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we hereby inform you that any U. S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments, if any) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matter addressed herein.