[WSBAPT] Mediators in Clark/Cowlitz County

Daniel Berner daniel at jaglaw.net
Mon Apr 16 16:59:40 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have a construction dispute subject to mediation in Clark County.  Opposing counsel has proposed retired judges Jim Ladley, Jim Warme, or Ron Marshall as possible mediators.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with any of the proposed mediators.  Does anyone on this list have any experience with retired judges Jim Ladley, Jim Warme, or Ron Marshall?  If so, please reply off the list or call me to discuss.

Thanks much!

Daniel A. Berner
[Logo Color 946x243 pixels]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.  The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.  Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message, please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message from your computer.  Should you have any questions, please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.