[WSBAPT] Antique/Collectible Guns

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Fri Apr 13 14:08:13 PDT 2018

Hi Jim, I was recently in a similar position.

While these people are far from north of Everett, you might want to consider https://rockislandauction.com if you can't find anyone closer. They did a very good job for my client, who is representing an estate that held many and varied guns.

Best, Claudia

Claudia A. Gowan

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
2101 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900