[WSBAPT] Joint Tenancy Affidavit

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri Sep 22 13:59:44 PDT 2017

Check with title company for current form. Watch out for the requirement to
file the excise tax affidavit and make sure your support affidavit complies
with the WAC.

WAC 458-61A-202
Bottom of Form

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.