[WSBAPT] Publication in Grant County

David Kazemba DKazemba at overcastlaw.com
Fri Sep 1 12:54:53 PDT 2017

Hello Jennifer,

I just did one through the Grant County Journal and its was significantly cheaper.

Grant County Journal
29 Alder Street SW
P.O. Box 998
Ephrata, WA 98823
509-754-4636
(Published: Monday & Thursday)

Best,

David A. Kazemba
Overcast Law Offices, PS | 23 S. Wenatchee Ave. Suite 320 | Wenatchee, WA 98801 | (509) 663-5588 | dkazemba at overcastlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email.