[WSBAPT] Non-Probate question

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Wed Oct 18 16:53:57 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon -

I am helping one of my estate planning clients. She had her property
attached as a judgment for a case that was not her. Same name but she does
not know the plaintiff, was never served in any case that started in June.
Unfortunately, the Plaintiff's attorney has refused to respond to her calls
for over a week and she has asked for my help in intervening.

Thinking a motion to vacate judgment should be straight forward - though I
have never done one. Hoping someone may have an example or some authority
they would be willing to share.

Thank you!

Brent

--