[WSBAPT] Rejection of Probate Claims

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Wed Oct 4 14:46:04 PDT 2017

I am in agreement with Eric's approach. Sending a short letter of
explanation as to the rejection of the "claim" (though it is not a valid
"claim" under RCW 11.40.070) can help prevent the estwhile creditor from
continuing to hound your client (or your office) and, to the degree you
might be practicing in a smaller community (which you appear to be
practicing in neighboring Clallam County), serves the ancillary purpose of
preserving your professional reputation.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***