[WSBAPT] Transferring LLC into Trust

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Tue Oct 3 12:28:46 PDT 2017

Hi Dewey,

I have done that successfully in the past by transferring the ownership of the LLC from the Grantor of the trust to the Trust; even if there is real estate involved the excise tax exemption of mere change in identity has worked in the past. Ownership change can be made with SOS at any time, but not necessary until time for annual report.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

cid:image001.jpg at 01CFC835.0D3988D0

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email:  <mailto:tjw at buddbaylaw.com> tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

 <http://www.buddbaylaw.com> www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to  <mailto:shannon at buddbaylaw.com> shannon at buddbaylaw.com, and destroy the original message from your electronic files.