[WSBAPT] Public School Matter

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Thu Nov 30 14:56:30 PST 2017

I recommend:
Katherine A. George
Johnston George LLP
1126 34th Ave., Suite 307
Seattle, Wash. 98122
kathy at johnstongeorge.com
Phone 206 832-1820
Cell phone 425 802-1052
Fax 206 770-6393

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. - Gloria Steinem

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document